F Can I Oil My Hair After Coloring? - Hair Care And Beauty Tips Blog

Can I Oil My Hair After Coloring?

Does it really matter how I clean my hair after coloring? It does. It's all about what your scalp is feeling at the time. If your scalp feels relaxed and clean after coloring, then that's exactly what you should do.

On the other hand, if your oily scalp is agitated or itchy, then you should wash out the color with some heat. Hot water (or any hot water for that matter) works well. There is also the use of a mild shampoo after coloring. Simply put some conditioner on it and use some hot water to rinse it out.

Do I have to wash my hair each day? You should not. Most people do and there are some who suggest doing it every day. Read more about benefits of Carmex Strawberry Stick here.

How often you do the washing and brushing up with your brushes depends on how often you go color. You can get away with just washing your hair every few days, but if you are very active and move around a lot, then you might need to wash your hair more frequently.


What about using conditioners? Some people don't like to use them after coloring, because they think that it will make their color run. They believe that using them lessens the shine and makes the color to stay on longer.

In reality, it's the opposite. Conditioners will actually help to lift the dirt from your hair and make it look shinier by adding shine.

Should I avoid shampooing my hair after coloring? Some people say that it's fine, because most shampoo is designed to use only shampoo and not conditioners. Check out Cantu Shea Butter Body Butter Review here.

There is some debate, though, about whether this actually works or not. Some say that it does but others say that it doesn't. Either way, it's all up to you and how you feel about it.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving your opinion.